This Appropriate Workplace Behaviour training content is developed with and endorsed by Ian McNeil of Safepeople, a experienced investigator specialising in workplace bullying allegations in Australian local and state government, not for profit and commercial sectors.
112.00 gets you the full bundle of AWB courses (20% discount).
- Bullying and Harassment for Workers (30 minutes)
- Bullying and Harassment for Managers and Supervisors (30 minutes)
- Equal Opportunities for Workers (30 minutes)
- Equal Opportunities for Managers and Supervisors (30 minutes)
- Social Media Usage and Awareness (Bonus course) (5 minutes)
Appropriate Workplace Behaviour - Full Collection
Provides learner with an understanding of the effects of bullying and harassment in the workplace, the types of behaviour that are considered bullying and harassment, how to identify bullying and harassment, their responsibilities, and what to do if they or their co-workers are being bullied or harassed.
Courses included in the full collection:
Bullying and Harassment for Workers
Bullying and Harassment for Managers and Supervisors
Equal Opportunities for Workers
Equal Opportunities for Managers and Supervisors
Social Media Usage and Awareness (This is offered as a free bonus when you subscribe to the full collection. Not available as a stand-alone subscription course)
All prices are in Australian Dollars.